Our organization is working with the vision to render assistance for the social, physiological, education, economical and physical development of persons with disabilities. We also strive to help needy and deserving sections of the rural and urban areas without motive of profit & discrimination on account of race, sex, nationality, caste, religion, etc.
We have the goal to work for the development of persons who have sensory, physical, cognitive, development and emotional disabilities.
- To dedicatedly work for changing the attitude of masses towards disable people.
- To develop as well as implement varied modules & programs for improving the quality of life of disable people.
- To develop objective approach and sincerely work in multidisciplinary rehabilitation term.
- To encourage the researches related to Rehabilitation & disabilities field and also evaluate the collected new information as well as research findings.
- To establish as well as promote the organizations that are run by persons with disabilities and parent associations.
- To implement the Government policies, schemes, programs and benefits for welfare of persons with disabilities.
- To provide rehabilitation services to children with special requirements and people having disabilities.
- To regularly conduct seminars, exhibitions, conferences, symposiums and awareness programs fort. the lay people to update them with the facts & scientific principles of disabilities Rehabilitation.
- To run mental health programs in collaboration with SNDT, YCOU, RCI, IGNOU and other reputed universities for welfare of persons with disabilities.
- To run special training centres, schools and institutes for persons with disabilities and their family counseling centers.
- To set huge network of referral system for the welfare of disable persons.
- To set institutes, community and home based Rehabilitation Centers in different areas of the country as per the reference of disability acts.
- To suggest the Central and State level Government & other bodies about several legislative and administrative matters, related to the disable people.
Products We Deal In
Our firm us helping in the rehabilitation and development of disabilities people by wholesaling/distributing, manufacturing and supplying below mentioned products:
Activities We Have Conducted
- At our Nagpur Branch, we have organized Three Days State Level Workshop On Quality Enhancement Of Special Educators
- At Sillod, Dist. of Aurangabad, we have istributed Artificial Limbs and Appliances, free of cost in association with Zilla Parishad Aurangabad and District Management Dept. Of District Social Welfare. The camp also helped us in distribution of Caliper, Wheel Chairs, Hearing Aids, Tri-Cycles, Blind Goggles, Blind Sticks, Crutches, etc. to the persons with disabilities.
- At Tahsil of Solapur District, in collaboration with Yeshwantrao Chavhan Pratisthan and Social Welfare Department Z.P., we have organized a camp for persons with disabilities. In this camp, we registered needy disabled persons for artificial limbs. The registration is for distribution of aids for 777 Hearing Impaired, 750 Blind, 448 Mental retard persons and 1614 Physical handicapped. Via this camp, we have distributed several certificates like S.T. Bus passes, Railway passes, Medical certificates and Identity card.
- By joining hands with the Yeshwantrao Chavan Pratisthan and Social Justice Dept., one of our centres organized a free distribution camp for person with disabilities.
- Conducted free distribution of Artificial Limbs & Appliances for the disable person. This camp was organized by us in collaboration with Social Justice and Empowerment Ministry, New Delhi , Apang Hakka Vikas Manch and Yeshwantrao Chavan Pratisthan. We also distributed Tri-cycle, Blind Goggle, Blind Sticks, Wheel Chair, Hearing Aid, Caliper, Crutches, etc, via this camp.
- District Disability Rehabilitation Centre in association with Social Welfare Dept. Zilla Parishad Nandurbar arranged a camp within district Nandurbar for distributing Tri-Cycles, Blind Goggles, Blind Sticks, Caliper, Wheel Chairs, Hearing Aids, Crutches, etc. to needy persons.
- From our Nagpur Branch, we have distributed Nirmaya Health Insurance Policy to the persons with Cerebral Palsy, Autism, Mental Retardation & Multiple Disabilities
- Health Dept, Yeshwantrao Chavan Pratisthan, District Hospital, DDRC, Apang Hakka Vikas Manch and our organization joint hand and organized a Free distribution camp of Artificial Limbs & Appliances, Tri-cycles, Wheel Chairs, Blind Sticks, Calipers, Crutches, Hearing Aid, Blind Goggles, etc. Over 150 people with disabilities were helped via this camp.
- In association with the Social Justice And Empowerment Ministry Govt. of India, Yeshwantrao Chavan Pratisthan, Mumbai and Apang Hakka Vikas Munch, the organization had organized a camp along with collaboration of District Disability Rehabilitation Centre, Hingoli. From the camp, Tri-cycles, Blind Goggles, Blind Sticks, Wheel Chairs, Hearing Aids, Calipers, Crutches, etc. were distributed to more than 80 needy person with disabilities.
- In collaboration with the District Disability Rehabilitation Centre, Apang Hakka Vikas Manch, Technology Awareness Foundation and Yeshwantrao Chavan Pratisthan, we have organized an awareness seminar of Net Banking for the persons with Hearing disability and Locomotors. The seminars was successful in spreading information among disable persons about E-Commerce, Net Banking and Internet.
- On 30th September, 2006, we organized a special camp of backlog placement in Government Offices for the persons with disabilities
- On the occasion of Yeshwantrao Chavans Birth Anniversary, in collaboration with Yeshwantrao Chavan Pratishthan, Padmabhuashan Balasaheb Bharde Academy and Apang Hakka Vikas Manch, we have organized a campaign for deaf and dumb person. In the camp, practical specially made mobile phones were shown to the deaf & dumb person so that they can easily communicate with other people.
- On the World Disable Day, we have distributed Free Artificial Limbs and Appliances to the specially challenged people in collaboration with the Bharat Gas Distributors and District Disability Rehabilitation Centre
- One of our centres- District Disability Rehabilitation Centre in association with Social Welfare Dept, Zilla Parishad had organized a camp for disable persons within Dhule District.
- Organized a camp in collaboration with Social Justice And Empowerment Ministry, Govt of India, Apang Hakk Vikas Munch, Yeshwantrao Chavan Pratisthan and Matsyodari Shikshan Sanstha in the Jalna District for the benefits of disable person. In this camp, we have distributed Wheel Chairs, Hearing Aids, Tri-cycles, Blind Goggles, Ca1iper, Crutches, Blind Sticks,etc. to more than 85 needy disabled persons.
- Organized Free Check Up Camp in association with the District Disability Rehabilitation Centre and help of Zilla Parishad at Paithan. In this camp, check ups of 105 person was done.
- Our District Disability Rehabilitation Centre freely distributed Artificial Limbs and Appliances to 25 needy disable person of several categories.
- Padmabhusan Balasaheb Bharde Academy, one of our centres, organized special campaign for the Guardian of Deaf and dumb Child.
- The organization started Padmabhusan Balasaheb Bharde Academy on 31st July 2006, which is inaugurated by Honorable. Smt. Supriyatai Sule. It is started for Social Activist Training, English Learning Centres, Journalism, Vocational Training and Legal Aid for disable persons.
- We are proud of organizing a camp with the Collaboration of Ministry Of Social & Empowerment, Apang Hakka Vikas Manch , Health Dept. Govt of Maharashtra and Yeshwantrao Chavan Pratisthan, for the benefits of persons with disability and chidren, special camp was organized. Via this, we distributed artificial limbs, Tri-cycles, Wheel Chairs, Blind Sticks,Calipers etc. to 103 needy persons. The camp also witness health checkups of several persons with disabilities.
- We have organized a workshop Quality Enhancement of Regular Special Teachers at the Nagpur Branch of our institute
- We have supported Rotary Club, Thane in organizing free check up camp for person of disability, in it, we also distributed free Artificial Limbs and Appliances to the needy disable person such as Jaipur Foot and Caliper.
1. Mahatma Gandhi Seva Sangh, Gandhi Bhavan, Near Govt. Library, Samarth Nagar, Aurangabad - 431 001. (M.S.)
2. Mahatma Gandhi Seva Sangh, 9" Rakhan, Yogakesham Colony, Viswa Corner, Jintur Road, Parbhani - 431 401. (M.S.)
3. District Disability Rehabilitation Center, Mahatma Gandhi Seva Sangh, Aundh Hospital Premise, Sangvi Phata, Sangavi, Pune - 27
4. District Disability Rehabilitation Center, Mahatma Gandhi Seva Sangh, Opp. Govt. Hospital, Risala Bazar, Hingoli - 431 513. (M.S.)
5. District Disability Rehabilitation Center, Mahatma Gandhi Seva Sangh, Govt. Medical College & Hospital premise, Beside Blind Department, Hanuman Nagar, Nagpur- 440 009