|Home||» Products||» Speech Therapy||» Speech Therapy|
Product Code : MG-24
Brand Name : MAHATMA GANDHI
- Unit of Measure
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Others
- Supply Ability
- As per requirement
- Delivery Time
Our organization is providing Speech Therapy Services to the patients who have any problem related to articulation, as it can also affect one's ability of understanding. Our aim is to offer a friendly environment to those patients who are unable to speak, by the training of our trained teachers they will gradually start to express themselves. Speech therapy basically focuses on receptive and communicative language. In simple words it works on building the ability to understand spoken words and to use those words to express themselves.
- Friendly environment
- Trained teachers
- Use of innovative techniques
- Affordable fee
It is broadly aimed at the following:
- Children who are unable to speak as age appropriate
- Adults who have lost their speech due to trauma/stroke etc.
Below is a brief overview of the conditions which may warrant speech therapy:
- Autism: A variable neuron- developmental disorder characterized by impaired social interaction skills.
- Misarticulation: Speech disorder where quality of spoken words is affected.
- Stammering: A disorder where fluency of speech is affected.
- Cluttering: A communication disorder where the listener can't understand speech due to rapid rate of speech, erratic rhythm etc.
- Cleft lip & Palate: Congenital anomaly where their is a deficit in development of the lip/oral cavity.
- Aphasia: Can be motor or central, chiefly seen after stroke/ head injury.
- Dysarthria: A kind of neuron-motor speech disorder.
- Voice Disorder: resulting from vocal nodules, Puberphonia etc.
- Hearing Impairment: Speech pathology because of decreased aural stimulation.
- Cochlear Implant Rehabilitation: Speech and language rehabilitation post a cochlear implant.